We provide the entire Office 365 upon request, and specialize in Office 365 Hosted Exchange email systems:
Many businesses don’t realize just how critical their email systems are- until they let them down. If you’re using a basic email service, or have an onsite Exchange server that you would like to move to the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 is your solution! TAP Tech can get you setup with Office 365 to manage your email, calendars, contacts, and much more. Office 365 also extends to Microsoft Office desktop products such as Word, Excel, Exchange, Powerpoint, etc. Lync and SharePoint can also be included for the ultimate in both internal and external company communications. You can read more about these offerings at Microsoft’s O365 site.
What can O365 do for me?
The key benefits of Office 365 include:
- Synchronized email, calendar, and contacts between all of your devices
- Access your email online using Microsoft’s Outlook web app
- Share calendars and contacts between your employees for great scheduling and communications
- Push calendar events and tasks to your mobile phone, or to your field worker’s phones
- Use your existing company domain name (or ask us to set you up with a new one!)
- Add or remove users at any time, only paying for what you need
How much does it cost?
First, choose your flavor:
- Standard Office 365
- Premium Office 365 including Full Desktop Version of Office
Then, choose self-setup or professional migration by TAP Tech:
- Self Setup: free using available online guides and tutorials
- Professional setup from TAP Tech
TAP Tech can assist with full migrations so if you already have an onsite Exchange Server and want to migrate to the cloud, we can help you out. We can also help if you’re using Gmail accounts, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, etc. Just head on over to our contact page and fill out a request, or simply give us a call to discuss!