Turn a conversation into a meeting with a few clicks. Add audio, video, and share your screen.
Start a meeting
- To start a meeting, do one of the following:
- Select in a new conversation.
- Select in an existing conversation to keep all that conversation’s context.
- In your video preview, enter a name for the meeting, and select Meet now.
- Select the names of the team members you want to invite to the meeting. You can also type a phone number, a good way to add people outside your organization that aren’t using Teams.
Join a meeting
- Look for the meeting notification icon in a conversation to find a meeting.
- Select Jump In to participate in the meeting.
- Select the share screen icon to show your screen to the other people in the meeting.
- Select more options icon to record the meeting. You’ll be emailed when the video is ready so you can view, edit, and share with others.