Web Portal Features
- Name A meaningful name for this ring group. This name is used in the Destination select list.
- Extension The extension number for this ring group. We use 300-399 by default.
- Greeting Play a sound file upon calling the Ring Group extension.
- Strategy The way in which the destinations are being used.
- Simultaneous Rings all destinations. We suggest using Enterprise instead.
- Sequence Calls destinations in sequence.
- Enterprise Ring all destinations with flexible options including Follow Me.
- Rollover Calls destinations in sequence and skips busy destinations.
- Random A random destination will ring. Useful for distributing calls among different people.
- Destinations The extensions that this ring group applies to.
- Prompt Where you determine if the call must have a dial to confirm before a pickup event.
- Caller ID Name Prefix The string that is added to the caller ID when it displays on the ringing extension.
- Caller ID Number Prefix The Number that is added to the caller ID when it displays on the ringing extension.
- Ring Back What the caller hears when they are waiting for the Destinations to answer. (ex. Music on Hold, us-ring)
- Context The context defaults to the domain name. Please do not modify this field.