First, install the OneDrive app by following this link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=232802 on your phone. Or search the App Store for Microsoft OneDrive.
Open up the App and sign in using your Office 365 email and password.
Setup Camera upload to automatically upload your images and videos to OneDrive:
For OneDrive for Business accounts:
- Make sure you’re signed in to the app with the account that you want to upload photos to.
- Select the Me icon > Photos.
- In the Photos view, from the Camera upload status pop-up, select Turn on. (If you already have Camera Upload enabled on another account, select Change instead.)
- Confirm that you want to Turn on Camera upload. (If you selected Change in the previous step, confirm that you want to Change the Camera Upload account.)
- Confirm again that you have the right account selected.