TAP Tech can help secure your company data on a server and allow access to specified devices. Use your server to host files, a Quickbooks database, shop floor and store management software, backup company workstations, and secure your workplace environment. A server is a great way to centralize data and management. We recommend Dell business-class servers and will help configure and install a system in a flash!
- Never lose your data – it will be available 24/7 safely and securely.
- Get the right server system to match your company needs with future expandability when you need it. Proper selections mean the lowest upfront cost with maximum future expandability.
- Get HIPAA compliant by safely storing client information.
- Implement SolidWorks PDM Vault, or maximize your MasterCAM license usage with network-enabled software seats.
- Keep your QuickBooks or Sage accounting database in a safe, and multi-user accessible location.
- Work from home after hours or during inclement weather with easy Remote Access.
Every industry has unique computing requirements. Don’t waste your time with far-away sales representatives looking for a commission. Let us help you to select the best performance systems for your budget. We do not collect a commission on computer sales and will not up-sell you components that you do not need.
- TAP Tech’s experts are knowledgeable in the computer world, as well as your company needs. Let us help you stay current with the latest computing devices.
- Trust TAP Tech to deliver hardware that matches your needs as well as your budget.
- We specialize in office workstations and 3D CAD modeling systems. We heavily emphasize bang-for-buck systems and focus on future needs- don’t spend a fortune on a system that will be outdated in 5 years!
Network Devices & Data Backup
TAP Tech can accommodate nearly every network device on the market, be it a printer, scanner, copy center, data-backup device, camera, etc. We can manage automatic data backup services focusing on minimal to zero downtime systems.
- Fluid system setup and management.
- Have your devices maintained and updated in off-hours so there is never a delay in your services.
- Allow for centralized backups, data storage for files and media, and remote access when you need it!