TAP Tech can help secure your company data on a server and allow access to specified devices. Use your server to host files, a Quickbooks database, shop floor and store management software, backup company workstations, and secure your workplace environment. A server is a great way to centralize data and management. We recommend Dell and Lenovo business-class servers and will help configure and install a system in a flash!
- Never lose your data – it will be available 24/7 safely and securely on RAID arrays.
- Get the right server system to match your company needs with future expandability when you need it. We specify the right mixture of components to maximize value and performance.
- Get HIPAA compliant by safely storing client information.
- Implement SolidWorks PDM Vault, or maximize your MasterCAM license usage with network-enabled software seats.
- Keep your QuickBooks or Sage accounting database in a safe, and multi-user accessible location.
- Work from home after hours or during inclement weather with easy Remote Access and VPN.
Every industry has unique computing requirements. Don’t waste your time with far-away sales representatives looking for a commission. Let us help you to select the best performance systems for your budget. We are focused on providing the proper tools for the job, and will not up-sell you on components that you do not need.
- TAP Tech’s experts are knowledgeable in the computer world, as well as your company needs. Let us help you stay current with the latest in CPU, RAM, and NVMe SSD systems.
- Trust TAP Tech to deliver hardware that matches your needs as well as your budget.
- We specialize in office desktops, laptops, and 3D CAD modeling systems. We heavily emphasize bang-for-buck systems and focus on future needs- don’t spend a fortune on a system that will be outdated in 5 years!
Network Devices & Data Backup
TAP Tech can accommodate nearly every network device on the market, be it a printer, scanner, copy center, data-backup device, camera, etc. We can manage automatic data backup services focusing on minimal to zero downtime systems.
- Fluid system setup and management.
- Have your devices maintained and updated in off-hours so there is never a delay in your services.
- Allow for centralized backups, data storage for files and media, and remote access when you need it!
- Fast and reliable wired and WiFi networks for your entire location.
- Link up multiple locations with VPN or cloud solutions.
- Remote Access allows employees to continue work while they’re out of the office.